Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WINE CORK LETTER

WINE CORK LETTERS

I am on a roll with the alphabet!!
Decided to try getting rid of more wine corks with another craft project!
I bought a large letter A @ one of our local craft stores, Dee's Crafts. The letters are made of pressed board, are not as heavy OR as expensive as wood letters.

I've seen corks on letters before, but most of them are cut and that seemed like too much trouble! Besides, I wanted to use the entire cork and keep any lettering or design intact.
So, I glued the corks to the letter with hot glue, just applying glue to the ends of the corks...
I also made sure to use REAL corks, not the plastic kind that are sometimes being used.
I think it turned out great, and the best part is that the letter stands up on it's own!! Now on to make a few more...check back soon to see my progress and what I plan to do with the letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment