Friday, August 8, 2014

UNIQUE HANDPOURED JAR CANDLES

UNIQUE CANDLES!!!

I've been getting my craft on this summer before starting my LAST semester working on my MSN!! YAY!

I had some half pint glass Mason jars and some left over blocks of beeswax and became inspired.

I decided to try to personalize the jar tops with some kind of decorative paper and tried a few with cut outs from some old Christmas cards....great Christmas candle idea. Like the one below....What a great way to repurpose old Christmas cards!!


I found another attractive design on a card and placed it in the jar top and it looks like this...

Now I am really inspired!! My niece has a birthday coming up and she has a beautiful border collie, so I downloaded a picture of her dog, printed it on some heavy cardstock and voila!! A very unique and personalized candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment