Monday, June 16, 2014

AIR FRESHENER: ALL NATURAL AND EASY TO MAKE!!

ALL NATURAL AIR FRESHENER

I can't take credit for this idea, I saw it on one of my newest favorite blogs called mom4real!!

You take a regular Mason jar (I just happened to have one handy). The original directions call for a smaller jar, but I just wanted to see how it went.....
Fill the jar with about 1/2 cup of regular baking soda, then add 15 to 20 drops of your favorite essential oil. I used an Anxiety Release oil from Wyndmere I just happen to have, but you could use citrus, lavender or any scent you prefer.
Gently mix the baking soda and oil......
The fun part was making the top....you take a piece of decorative craft paper or something with a design you like...
I used an old greeting card with nice color and flair....
Trace around the lid and cut out a circle and fit the paper inside the jar lid...
Then, using a pin, or in my case, a nail because the paper was very thick, poke holes in the paper to help release the scent...
And now you have a lovely, all natural air freshener that you can design to go with any decor!! 
Again, thanks to the original idea from www.mom4real.com

No comments:

Post a Comment